Friday, February 22, 2008

The New Bed

So things are progressing more and more lately, which is always nice and it makes me on permanent cloud nine. We got rid of lots of things/people in our life that just seemed to be always butting in and trying to bring us down. Not only that but, my "CM" has opened up so much to me that I see him in a whole new light and it is helping me understand some of the things that he does. This in turn has brought me to why I'm really sharing this....

We just made are first big purchase together (besides rent, bills, etc.): A NEW BED!!!!! I know this may not sound like much to some but for us, this is a good thing and a step closer together for our relationship. Granted we have talked about things that are going to happen and trips we want to go on later down the road, but sometimes it seems more real when something physical happens. I know this may sound vain but anyone who has been in a relationship, know exactly what I am talking about. Anyway back to the bed! We have both gotten the best sleep of our lives in the past two nights and I don't think I' m ever going to be able to sleep on a "regular" bed again....ahhhhhhhh....the comfort...

No comments: