Friday, December 7, 2007

It's all good...

So things just have a way of working themselves out and in way make you stronger as well. It took a little bit to get out of him what was wrong but letting him know that this didn't change what I thought about him and that as long as he was open and honest about it all, it didn't bother me that much. And you know something, it seems to be much more relaxed and laid back with us now that the big thing he didn't want to tell me, though I already knew, is out and in the open and not eating away at him.
So other than this, things are consistently getting better and we're learning new things about each other each day. I mean come on I didn't know I could be a freak and even like it for that matter. actually like it. It just cracks me up so much but at the same time it's like I always knew it was there, I just seemed to ignore it and keep it in the back of my mind....Okay now that is definitely me getting ahead of myself once again, ha! This so isn't what all this is about, that's just a little too personal.
Wow! Yeah! Needless to say I like what this all is but I'm just having fun and not letting anything too serious happen before I know what I truly want out of someone and then of course if they can offer it to me as well. But I will admit it could go there some day....You know as I read back over this I realize at how much I really sound like a little school girl and someone who has already fallen further than they know or want to admit and I'm not sure that I really like that too much....I am happy, he makes me happy, my friends are better than ever and that is where I just want to be right now...

1 comment:

The Brooklyn Boy said...

Things getting better is good. So is being a freak in the sheets, (but a lady in the streets) ha. Glad you're doing well.