Wednesday, November 14, 2007

"Carpet Man"

So two dates in two days...ahhh what a feeling, especially when you get along so well and feel completely relaxed around the other person. I had seen him around before and always just thought of him as a player and didn't give him a second glance. Then last weekend he came over to clean the carpets at the apartment and I couldn't help but staring at him, especially when he bent over...hee hee hee... Once all was said and done we were outside just talking about life and even though I was frozen to the core I couldn't bring myself to go inside to warm up. It was finally him who had to leave and so I had but no choice but to say goodbye.

It was the next day and he had called my friends phone to talk with me since he didn't have the guts to have asked the day before for mine. Well he ended up inviting me to hang out possibly the next day after work, for a drink or something. I had almost chickened out at the last minute because I was unsure of what I was getting myself into. Let me just tell you that I am so glad that I didn't, I don't think that I have laughed that hard in a long time; almost to the point of falling off of my chair. we then went back to my house and ended up staying up until all hours talking and learning about each other, completely nonsexual in any way.

Then yesterday I was on cloud nine with the night before replaying over and over in my mind and having trouble hiding my smile all day. He had even called me to say that he was thinking of me and what a good time he had hanging out and even that he would like to see me again that night...So by this time there was a extra hop in my step and smile on my face.

Well of course I couldn't say no and was looking very forward to it even more. This time though was movies and talking at his house, and surprisingly I wasn't uncomfortable at all. Now all I have on my mind is him and really can't wait to see him again! More to come later I'm sure!

No comments: