Monday, November 26, 2007

MMM MMM MMM

Oh what a holiday season...this whole new dating thing I thought could use some time apart so we didn't get sick of each other too soon, but it was anything but. Talking every day on the phone at least twice, emailing, chatting, etc throughout the rest of the day. Then when I got back I was "told" not to leave for that long again, he missed me too much. Me being the hopeless romantic I am thought this was all so sweet, and seeing as I saw him Wednesday morning before work and then came home Friday night a little after ten, thought this would be a perfect time away. I got greeted like I had been away for weeks or even months. The scary part of all of it is I am slowly slipping into bliss; you know that feeling where unless you step back and take a breath it could be falling into love and letting all your defenses down. At first I wasn't very sure at if I'd ever be happy again like that (it's on of those where you know you can be but don't want to try because you've been let down too many times before.). But I don't think that I have smiled and laughed ever like this before, it's been nice to just relax and not be bouncing around all over the place. One of the best things so far is the help to quit something that I've just had so much struggle doing before; it's that smoking thing. He doesn't smoke and doesn't like it and therefore won't kiss me if I smoked so I think it's a fair trade. I've also noticed that with him, my passion for cooking and trying new dishes has been renewed and I can hardly wait to get home and just let loose not only in the kitchen but everywhere else.

No comments: