Thursday, November 8, 2007

MY "bus buddy"

Though you may find it hard to understand, you must know the content of my mind and style, as well as the situation in entirety...just never say that I didn't give you forewarning...
There's always a story and adventure that I have come to expect and mostly, anticipate each morning as we load onto that trip to great ole work each day. Two days have stuck out about this boy and though he may be venturing out into the bigger better world, I know that I will have to relish in these thoughts, for no more recaps of what the weekend held for him and his latest female adventure. Now how this is fair, I don't think I will ever fully understand that in any way...yet I need someone to live vicariously through and he fits the bill. So in case I forget to show my gratitude, much thanks to this bus buddy for letting me have some type of fun even if it really was not me do the experiencing...But not as to jump too soon into this because alas we have at least one more week and that means a weekend in between for more stories to build and add to the ever changing status of where and what he does...

No comments: