Thursday, November 29, 2007

Bye Bye Bus Buddy

So last night was the last time my favorite Bus Buddy would be joining me on our daily trip to and from work. Oh no! What am I supposed to call him no?!? This is a big thing to talk about, it's not like I can just switch his name and anyone know what I am talking about. Oh well, whether he likes it or not, he'll ALWAYS BE MY Bus Buddy....We have shared some good laughs and especially some really good stories of just every day life and this I will miss. Now is where I could get all sappy and stupid but that's just not me and if he is reading this on some off chance, I think he'd laugh his azz off and tell me to get over it (or something just as sarcastic). So I would like to say thanks for being such a good friend and listening to me bitch and whine, and not getting me back for slapping you to wake you up. Have fun in your next journey and you better keep me up to date on your city escapades and dating extravaganzas too!

No comments: